Markosian Auto Tax- A-Thon Cash Grab Giveaway
2/18/19 – 3/29/19
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The following CONTEST is OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. ONLY, WHO meet the eligibility requirements (as defined in the rules below). VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED.
Promotion Period: Contest registration is scheduled to begin on 2/18/19 and end 3/29/19. (the “Registration Period”). The grand prize contest drawing will be held on Monday, April 1st. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Who May Enter: Contest is open to legal U.S. residents that are age 18 or older as of date of entry with a valid Utah driver’s license, except the following classes of persons who are not eligible to enter:
- Employees, officers, and directors of Markosian Auto and Cumulus Media (“Sponsor & Administrator”), each of their respective franchisees, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) and the members of the immediate families or households of any of the above, whether or not related. “Immediate family members” includes, for purposes of this contest, parents (including in-laws), grandparents, siblings (including step-siblings), children (including step-children), grand children (including step grandchildren) and each of their respective spouses.
How to Enter:
- Online Registration. To enter via on-line registration, visit markosianauto.com or during the “Registration Period” and click the Contest entry button to connect to the Contest registration page. Each entrant must fully complete the on-line registration page with all required information including his/her first and last name, phone number, valid email address and zip code. After having read and agreed to these Official Rules, click the submit button to submit your on-line entry. All on-line entries must be fully complete for all required information, and must be received by 10:00:00pm MST on 3/30/19 to be eligible. Maximum of one on-line entry per person and per valid email address. Any on-line entry submitted with an invalid email address will be disqualified.
- Extra Entries. Participants may earn 1 extra entry by taking a test drive at Markosian Auto. 2 extra entries may be earned by purchasing or leasing a vehicle from Markosian Auto.
- Each Monday, 2/25/19, 3/4/19, 3/11/19, 3/18/19, 3/25/19 and Thursday, 3/28/19 one person will be randomly drawn from all entries the previous week. Then on Friday, 3/29/19 one additional person will be drawn from onsite registrations from online entries from 3/28/19 and 3/29/19.
- Seven total people will receive 30 seconds in the cash machine. The order will be determined onsite on Friday, March 29th with KBER 101’s Mick & Allen with a random drawing.
- The machine will contain $1000 in cash.
- The first person in the machine will have the greatest chance of collecting the most money. The last person will have the least chance of collecting the most money.
- Participants in the cash machine, cash grab will have 30 seconds to grab as much money as they can. Collected money will be based on what is on the person’s body, hands or clothing at the end of 30 seconds. Collected money not earned by standing on it.
No person may enter more than the stated number of times as outline above in each registration method and no person may enter on behalf of another individual, or in another person’s name. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified. Markosian Auto and Cumulus Media are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, damaged, or postage due mail or entries or for lost or stolen entries boxes, or for entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules, or for any entry not submitted or received due to any technical error or failure, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate capture or mis-entry of any required information, or the failure to capture any such information or effects of hackers or failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections; all of which will be disqualified.
Any entry submitted on behalf of another individual or using another person’s email address or name will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries allowed by using same, multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all such entries will be deemed void.
In the event of a dispute as to any on-line registration, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant and he/she must be eligible according to these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. All entries received become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
If the winner cannot be reached or contacted after an initial phone call and email listed on their entry, they will be disqualified and an alternate contestant will be selected and notified. If the selected finalist, does not meet the eligibility requirements or does not wish or is unable to receive the award by April 30, 2019 will be disqualified. An alternate winner will then be randomly selected per the procedures outlined above. Decisions of judges in all matters related to this contest are final.
Additional Rules & Restrictions: By participating in this Contest entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to this Contest. In the event an entrant wins the prize and is later found to be in violation of these rules, he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Administrator for the stated value of the prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the prize. Participation in Contest constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use entrants’ names, cities and states of residence and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade in any and all media now or hereafter known worldwide on perpetuity without limitation or further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible for the prize.
By participating, entrants agree to hold all Released Parties harmless from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize (including any injury or harm resulting from use of the vehicle), and to assume all liability thereof.
Released Parties shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Released Parties’ sole control.
Participants are restricted to use of ordinary and typical computer equipment and Internet access. Administrator disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Administrator’s control, or otherwise. Released Parties disclaim any liability for entries not received due to technical difficulties or transmission errors. Released Parties disclaim all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Released Parties are not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors of any kind, whether computer, technical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitations, errors which may occur in connection with the printing or advertising of this Contest, administration or execution of the Contest, the processing of entries or in the announcement of the prize or prize winner.
Administrator reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy or threaten the integrity of this portion of the Contest, in the opinion of the Administrator, or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Contest as determined by Administrator, in its sole discretion. In the event of early termination of the Contest, Administrator reserves the right to determine the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of such termination.
IN CASE OF DISPUTES: By participating, each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Utah; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah.
Odds: The odds of being selected as a cash grab participant are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.